Our Choice Recommendation
- Two attachment options: hook and loops or retractable clips attach to most infant items including cribs, bassinets,...
- Automatic 20-minute shutoff with adjustable volume and vibration speeds
- 5 songs/sounds to soothe your baby to sleep
If you’re in need of a vibrating baby pad or are looking for soothing vibrations to help lull baby to sleep you’re in the RIGHT place. See a product that vibrates to soothe baby in the crib, stroller or anywhere else! Great for play and baby’s regular crib. The vibration will move baby’s crib or bassinet and creates gentle motion so baby is soothed by gentle vibrations. You can use it on three different cribs and some cribs it vibrates better, but vibrations for babies help soothe baby on the regular! Order today!
Option #1. Summer Infant Soothe and Vibe Portable Soother
The Summer Infant Soothe and Vibe Portable Soother is designed to attach to the outside of the crib and can also be used with playards, strollers, bassinets, and much more to give your child a relaxing vibration experience no matter where you may be. This option features five different sounds and songs that can be cycled through as well as several vibration levels so you can easily find the right pick for your little one.
- This offer has an automatic shutoff function after 20 minutes, so you don’t have to wake up your baby by entering the room to turn it off when he or she goes to sleep.
- This choice comes with two ways to attach it to surfaces as needed.
- This option needs its batteries replaced every few days and cannot run on a charge or plug.
- Some customers feel that the vibration noise this option makes is too loud and can be startling to their babies.
Option #2. Munchkin Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad
If you’re looking for a product you can place under your child’s mattress to provide vibration and soothing, consider the Munchkin Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad . This soft pad is made of cotton and can easily be turned on and off by pressing the power button that can be positioned to stick out from under the mattress for easy access. This is a battery-operated device and does not have any cords you have to be worried about in your child’s crib.
- This soother has a gradual shutoff instead of an automatic instant one, so it is less likely to disturb your baby as it is turning itself off.
- This offer can be set to two different vibration speeds as needed.
- Many customers have reported not really being able to feel the vibrations very much through the baby’s mattress.
- Some products have been known to wear out after just a few months of use.
Option #3. Halo Snoozypod Vibrating Bedtime Soother
Clip the Halo Snoozypod Vibrating Bedtime Soother to the outside of your child’s crib, set the vibration as needed, and let it soothe your child to sleep for 30 minutes or all night long. This choice’s vibration fades gradually over time so it won’t disturb your little one while he or she is sleeping. Best of all, it comes from the well-known Halo brand name.
- This soother plays four different white noise effects that can also be set to a timer as needed.
- The soother includes a nightlight that is gentle and soft so as not to disturb your baby.
- Many customers have issues with the app that comes with this offer, either because it crashes frequently or because it is difficult to maneuver and use as it is intended.
- Babies may not enjoy the white noise on this choice as much as on some others, and some customers find the sounds tinny and unnatural.
Option #4. Tranquilo Mat Portable Soothing Vibrating Baby Mat
The Tranquilo Mat Portable Soothing Vibrating Baby Mat is designed to help your baby experience the feeling of being in the womb with soft vibrations and gentle heartbeat sound effects. This option comes in two sizes depending on the type of crib, sleeper, or bassinet you’re going to use it for, and it is lightweight and easy to use on the go as needed.
- This offer features a removable cotton casing that can be washed in the washing machine.
- The mat can shut off after an hour on its own.
- Many customers feel this option is a little too expensive for the type of item it is.
- The smaller size may not be big enough for babies older than a couple of months of age.
Option #5. SwaddleMe Good Vibes Vibrating Crib Wedge
When your baby has gotten used to sleeping on an incline and needs to move to crib sleeping, the Munchkin Lulla-Vibe Vibrating Mattress Pad may be able to help. This choice sits at only a 10-degree angle, so it’s gentle enough for babies to sleep well when they need an incline without being too steep. This option is safe for use from birth to age 3.
- This offer is designed to make it easy for parents to reach the power button without having to disturb their sleeping infant at all.
- This choice can be set to different speeds and times.
- The incline may not be steep enough for some transitioning babies.
- The vibration may be too loud on this offer.
Get the Best Crib Vibration For Babies Today
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out some of these great products, you may be wondering which is the right one for your needs. Which is the best, most effective, and most practical pick? Is there a reason you should pick one over the others listed here?
We feel that the Summer Infant Soothe and Vibe soother is the best pick. This option provides enough vibration by clipping to the outside of the crib, and it is easy to transport for use on other items if needed. It’s safe and convenient for everyone involved.
Of course, in the end, you can choose whichever of these items you feel is right for your needs. You’re sure to see good results with any of them, but you know your baby and your situation best. Some of these gadgets may have features you’re looking for more than others, so take your time and consider them all to make the right decision.
5 Tips to Help Create the Perfect Vibrations for Your Baby Crib
- Choose a baby crib with adjustable vibration settings. This will allow you to customize the level of vibration that your baby receives.
- Make sure the vibrations are not too strong or too weak. Too much vibration can be uncomfortable for your baby, while too little may not be effective.
- Try different types of vibrations, such as rocking or swaying motions, to see which one works best for your baby.
- Be sure to turn off the vibrations when your baby is asleep. This will help ensure that they get a good night's rest.
- Check the battery life of your crib's vibrator regularly and replace it when necessary.
ALSO: Consider using a white noise machine in combination with the vibrations for an even more soothing experience!
More Beneficial Info For Readers
In their cribs, vibrations can be a wonderful method to calm and reassure babies. They give out a soothing, calming sensation that can aid in baby relaxation and sleepiness. Additionally, vibrations may lessen the signs and symptoms of colic and ease teething discomfort. Vibrations can be a useful tool for helping newborns obtain the rest they require when utilized properly. Safety must come first when selecting a vibration gadget for your baby's crib. Choose products that have received Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) certification, and when using them, pay close attention to all manufacturer instructions. In order to prevent the device from moving around while your kid is asleep, make sure you fasten it to the crib's mattress or frame. When choosing a vibration device for your baby's crib, it's also crucial to consider noise levels. Some devices may emit loud noises that could frighten or awaken your child while they are taking a nap or sleeping at night.
Good Usage Ideas: What Can You Use Them For?
There are three main applications for these vibrations. First, they can be used to calm and relax babies who are having difficulty falling asleep. They are soothed and find it simpler to fall asleep thanks to the mild vibrations, which simulate the experience of being rocked in a parent's arms. Second, these vibrations can aid develop newborns by stimulating their senses. This is accomplished by offering tactile stimulation that aids in teaching them about and how to interact with their environment. Additionally, when babies are awake, these vibrations can be employed to keep them occupied. While you take care of other household chores or get some much-needed rest yourself, the motion of the crib will keep them occupied and amused. It is simple to understand why vibration-equipped baby cribs are growing in popularity among parents nowadays given all of these applications.
The Drawbacks: What To Know
Despite the numerous advantages of using these goods, there are a few disadvantages to take into account. First, some babies may find the vibration to be too intense and experience discomfort or even distress. This is particularly true if the vibration's strength is set to be higher than is necessary. Finding the ideal environment to calm your infant without overstimulating them can also be challenging. Parents should start with a low setting and raise it gradually until they find one that works best for their infant to solve these drawbacks. Additionally, it's critical to thoroughly observe your baby's response and make any necessary adjustments. Parents should also make sure to stop the vibration after their child has gone asleep because continued exposure can occasionally cause discomfort or anxiety.
By What Criteria Should They Be Evaluated?
Safety, comfort, and noise level are the most crucial quantitative measurements when assessing these goods. In order to protect the baby from potential harm, safety is determined by making sure that the vibration levels do not go above a specific threshold. How successfully the vibrations calm and relax the baby without causing any discomfort is how comfort is measured. The amount of sound made when the vibration is engaged is used to calculate the noise level because both parents and newborns can find excessive noise upsetting. Overall, these three categories offer a reliable evaluation of how a specific crib's vibrations compare to those of its rivals.
Firsthand Experience: What to Expect
Babies can often be soothed and put to sleep with the help of vibrations. Many parents discover that utilizing a vibrating baby cot or bassinet encourages their infant to unwind and go to sleep more quickly. Additionally, vibrations can lessen colic symptoms since the moderate rocking motion of the crib can soothe an upset stomach. It's crucial to avoid employing vibrations that are either too loud or too mild in your baby's cot. While too little vibration might have no impact at all, too much vibration could make your baby uncomfortable. Additionally, before incorporating any new sleep aid into your baby's regimen, you should always see your pediatrician.
The general procedures for employing these vibrations are as follows: Make sure the crib is initially placed on a stable and level surface. The vibration device should then be plugged in and attached to the crib's base. Third, change the settings as necessary to get your baby's vibration level just right. Fourth, activate the timer if you want it to turn off on its own after a specific period of time. Fifth, watch your baby's reaction to the vibrations to make sure they are at ease with them. Finally, savor watching your child fall asleep peacefully. You may use this kind of equipment to assist calm your kid and get them ready for bed if you keep these easy steps in mind.
Last update on 2022-10-27 at 04:53 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
We continuously strive to follow our editorial practices and policies across our blog. This entails evaluating all of our posts appropriately and always doing our best to present the most precise details possible for our readership. Kindly visit our About Us Page for more info.