Our Choice Recommendations
- STYLISH OVAL CRIB - Stokke Sleepi Mini is the perfect first bed for your baby. The distinctive oval shape provides...
- GROWS WITH BABY - With adjustable mattress height positions, Stokke Sleepi expands to meet the changing needs of a...
- EFFICIENT - The crib creates a small footprint in your nursery & lockable wheels make it easy to move. At 26 in....
- OVAL CRIB/BED - Stokke Sleepi is an evolving, stylish & adjustable bed that helps maintain comfort + familiarity in...
- GROWS WITH BABY - The flexible Stokke Sleepi expands to accommodate the changing needs & sizes of a growing child....
- ADJUSTABLE - The crib/bed features a height adjustable mattress bottom to make lifting your child in and out...
Option #1. Stokke SleTepi Mini Crib
The Stokke Sleepi Mini Crib is a beautiful and elegant way to give your child a comfortable, unique place to nap and sleep. This choice is designed to work for babies, toddlers, and children up to 10 years of age when you adjust it to its different included options. The Mini version of this crib comes with a mattress as well as a drape canopy you can hang over the crib to provide some shade for your baby as well as some aesthetic appeal for the nursery. Made from high-quality solid wood, this option is built to last a long time and be an important part of your child’s room for years to come.CHECK PRICE
- This crib is available in white, natural wood finish, and mint green, and each color option comes with a bar for a drape canopy.
- This option can be used with additional conversion pieces (sold separately) to modify it to work for toddlers or older children as needed.
- You can adjust the height of the mattress depending on your needs as well as your baby’s age and height.
- This crib is only 26 inches across in width, so it’s meant to fit into even the smallest of spaces without taking up too much room.
What We Liked
- We like the wheels on this offer. They are sturdy, high-quality, and roll or lock in place easily as needed. For any parents looking to move the crib around the home throughout the day, you can’t go wrong with this choice and it’s durable, long-lasting wheels.
What Could Be Improved
- Because of the unique shape and size of this crib, it’s very difficult to find sheets to fit it. For this reason, we feel that the company should supply extra sheets with a purchase or should make it easier to locate and buy replacement sheets.
- This offer is easy to assemble even without prior experience and comes with everything you need to put it together for newborn use.
- This choice is very safe and secure for babies as long as you follow the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The mini size fits perfectly in even small rooms.
- Extending the crib with the additional conversion kits can be more challenging than assembling the base product.
- This option may arrive missing some pieces in rare instances.
- If you need to replace the mattress, it can be very challenging to find one that works with this crib.
Option #2. Stokke Sleepi Crib
If you prefer a larger option for your child’s oval crib, consider the Stokke Sleepi Crib . This offer features a beautiful and stylish oval shape and is made from the same high-quality beech wood as the Mini option. This choice is larger but still capable of fitting through most doorways, making it easy to move it around the house with you as needed. And since it’s on wheels, keeping your little one close by is easier than ever before. When you want your child to stay in one room for a while, simply lock the wheels in place and you won’t have to worry about any safety risks.CHECK PRICE
- This crib is available in four different color options: white, pale green, dark gray, and natural wood finish.
- This option offers four different mattress height positions that you can adjust depending on your baby’s age, size, and physical abilities.
- With additional conversion kit pieces, this option can be used as a toddler bed or a bed for older children through the age of ten.
- The crib comes with its own mattress so you don’t have to worry about finding one that will fit this unique shape and size.
What We Liked
- We like the overall quality of the crib’s wood and paint or finish. This crib is truly built to last a long time, and it shows. Every part is durable, beautiful, and sure to provide your child with a safe place to sleep for a long time to come.
What Could Be Improved
- Upgrading the bed to the next size with the optional conversion kits can be challenging. We feel that this option would be improved by making this modification a little bit easier on customers overall.
- Customers have had no trouble reaching customer service in situations where it’s been required.
- This offer has a small footprint and fits well into even tighter spaces and smaller homes or apartments.
- The included mattress is high quality and comfortable for newborns and older infants alike.
- The screws that come with this offer have been known to strip easily.
- Some customers feel that this version of the crib is too wobbly for their older babies.
- It is very challenging to find sheets and replacement mattresses for this crib.
Get the Best Oval Baby Cribs Today
Have you decided to go with an oval-shaped crib for your little one? These cribs are beautiful, stylish, and unique additions to any baby’s room or nursery. Your child will enjoy sleeping in his or her oval crib and growing along with the modular bed as well, and you’ll love the way this choice looks in your baby’s room.
But how do you know this is a good company to choose for your baby’s crib? What are some benefits that make Stokke a great brand to work with?
- Stokke makes lots of baby products and has been since 1932. This company has been around for a long time and knows what they’re doing when it comes to safe, quality baby items.
- The brand cares about ergonomic designs that are as good for babies as they are for adults. These options are built to be beautiful as well as convenient.
- It’s easy to reach Stokke customer service with any questions or concerns. If you need to reach out to them, you will have no trouble doing so.
In the end, the choice is entirely up to you. If you do pick one of these choices listed above, you’re sure to enjoy the results provided by the Stokke company.
5 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Oval Crib for Your Baby
- Look for an oval crib that is made of sturdy, durable materials and has a strong frame.
- Choose an oval crib with adjustable mattress heights to accommodate your baby's growth.
- Make sure the oval crib you choose meets all safety standards and is JPMA certified.
- Opt for an oval crib with a removable side panel so you can easily access your baby.
- Consider purchasing an oval crib with a convertible design so it can grow with your child.
ALSO: Look for an oval crib that comes with additional features such as storage drawers or shelves!</p
Helpful Information For Readers
Parents who want to give their baby a secure and comfortable sleeping environment might consider oval cribs. Compared to conventional rectangular cribs, they provide a number of benefits, including as better air circulation, greater vision of the infant from all sides, and more room for the baby to move around. In addition to being more aesthetically pleasant than rectangular cribs, oval cribs make lovely additions to any nursery. Additionally, due to their curved shape, oval cribs may be simpler to handle in small places. When looking for an oval crib, safety should always come first. Choose products that have undergone independent testing by groups like Consumer Reports or the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association and that meet or exceed current safety standards (JPMA). Make sure the frame has no sharp edges or points, and that all hardware is firmly fastened. In order to prevent your kid from slipping between the mattress and the crib's sides, make sure the mattress is tightly fastened to the frame.
Ideas for Effective Use: What Can They Be Used For?
There are three main uses for these cradles. They start by offering your infant a secure and cozy sleeping space. The circular shape of the crib contributes to the coziness that makes it ideal for naps and nocturnal rest. Second, these cribs are excellent for fun since you can store toys and other stuff around the perimeter without taking up a lot of room thanks to their design. They are therefore perfect for compact nurseries or bedrooms with limited space. Finally, when your child outgrows their infant crib, you can utilize them as a transitional piece. You may quickly turn a crib into a toddler bed by simply taking out one of the sides, which will serve your child until they are old enough for a full-sized bed. An oval cot is a great option for any parent trying to give their child a secure and comfortable sleeping environment when all these aspects are taken into consideration.
The Cons: What To Know
Despite the many advantages of these calming products, there are a few disadvantages to take into account. First, because to their distinctive shape and design, oval cribs can cost more than conventional rectangular cribs. Additionally, they could not fit into bedding ensembles that come in regular sizes, which can make it challenging to find sheets and blankets that will be comfortable. Parents can search for oval cribs with adjustable mattress heights so that the bedding can be changed as the baby grows to meet these drawbacks. Additionally, parents should look at various bedding set manufacturers to find ones that are especially made for oval cribs or have flexible sizes. Finally, parents should think about getting a second pair of sheets in case the first one is damaged over time or doesn't fit correctly.
What Specifications Should Be Used To Evaluate Them?
Safety, size, and cost are the three most crucial quantitative factors to consider while assessing these items. When selecting a crib for your kid, safety should be your top priority. Look for one that complies with all CPSSC safety requirements, if not exceeds them. Make sure the crib can allow your baby's growth and fits comfortably in your nursery. Size is another crucial consideration. Last but not least, pricing should be taken into account. To get the greatest deal, compare costs between various brands and models.
General User Experience: What To Know
If you want to give your nursery a distinctive and fashionable design, oval cribs are a fantastic option. They offer a unique form that may be used to draw attention to a certain area of the room while still leaving enough of room for your kid to feel comfortable. Additionally, oval cribs are typically roomier than conventional rectangular cribs, allowing you to store bigger objects like dressers or changing tables underneath them. Oval cribs also frequently have mattress height adjustments so you can change the height as your baby develops. Oval cribs must adhere to all the same safety requirements established by the Consumer Product Safety Commission as any other form of crib in order to be considered equally safe (CPSC). The ease of assembly and disassembly of oval cribs makes them perfect for parents who may need to move their baby's bed frequently.
The general procedures for assembling one of these cribs are as follows: To begin with, confirm that each component is there and that the pieces fit together correctly. The crib should next be put together following the specified instructions. Third, make sure that all nuts and screws are firmly tightened. Fourth, set a mattress inside the crib and make sure it is positioned so that it is snug against the sides. Fifth, if necessary, add any extra bedding or decorations. Before letting your infant sleep in the crib, make sure to frequently check for loose screws or other potential threats. If you follow these instructions, your baby will be secure and at ease in an oval crib.
Last update on 2022-10-27 at 04:53 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.