Our Choice Recommendation
No products found.
What is the right size mattress for a Graco Pack N Play?
Should you pick one with wiggle room or one that tucks in snugly?
How do you know which mattress is right?
Although the Graco Pack N Play is a popular product, it’s no secret that the mattress is a little on the flimsy side. Many customers choose to replace the mattress before their little ones sleep or play in the product, and this is a good option if you’re planning to use it long-term.
However, it can be challenging to know which size mattress to choose for your needs. Different models of Pack N Play have different measurements, so be sure to measure yours or check the packaging to find out what mattress size you need before buying.
Check out the list of products below to find several options that are designed for use in most Pack N Play models. Don’t forget to double-check the measurements, but keep in mind that these are some of the most popular and highest quality options for Pack N Play mattresses on the market today.
Read on to find the best mattress for Graco Pack N Play use.
Option #1. Dream On Me Foam Pack and Play MattressNo products found.
The No products found. is a soft and comfy mattress your little one will enjoy napping and sleeping on. This offer is made of 90% foam with 10% vinyl and is both waterproof and antibacterial. If you’re looking for something to fit your Pack N Play and prevent your baby from exposure to allergens all while remaining comfortable, this is a great option.
- This mattress is not flammable and meets all fire safety regulations for children’s bedding.
- The mattress is completely free from lead, phthalates, and toxic materials.
- Some customers find this mattress is too soft for their babies to be comfortable.
- This choice is a tight fit, which is ideal, but which may cause tearing on the fabric over time.
Option #2. Milliard Tri-Fold Pack ‘N Play mattress
For a thick and soft foam mattress your child will want to sleep on again and again, take a look at the Milliard Tri-Fold Pack ‘N Play Mattress . This option is both soft enough for your child and convenient enough for you. This offer features an including carrying bag that makes it easy to bring the mattress along with your Pack ‘N Play for all sorts of fun and exciting adventures on the go with your baby. Best of all, this mattress meets or exceeds all current safety regulations for children’s bedding.
- This mattress features a polyester cover that is washable and waterproof.
- The mattress is designed for a perfect, snug fit in your Pack N Play.
- This choice is not safe for use with newborn babies or very young infants.
- The mattress may have a crease or lump in it from shipping that takes a while to go away.
Option #3. Pack n Play Cushion Foam Mattress Topper
Choose the Pack n Play Cushion Foam Mattress Topper when you’re looking for a perfect fit for your Pack N Play as well as a mattress you can use with or without a crib. This option can fold up flat for easy travel and comes with its own carrying bag to make it even easier to move around with it. Best of all, it’s soft, comfy and safe, so your baby will be content and secure when sleeping and playing on it.
- This offer is designed with hypoallergenic materials so you can use it for sensitive babies with no cause for concern.
- The mattress is very easy to keep clean and can even be wiped down as needed.
- When you first open the product, it may take some time for the smell to wear off of the mattress.
- The mattress folds in two places, so babies’ fingers may get stuck in these folds in rare instances.
Option #4. NapYou Pack N Play Mattress
Bring home the NapYou Pack N Play Mattress for lots of soft comfort for your little one’s playtime, naptime, and bedtime. This choice features an organic cotton and polyester fabric that’s safe and soft for babies to sleep on, and it comes with a durable carrying bag for travel purposes. If you don’t have a Pack N Play or don’t want to bring it along, simply bring this mattress and use it as a safe sleeping mat right on the floor.
- This option features rounded corners, so it fits into a Pack N Play without any gaps or moving around.
- The fabric on this option is durable, long-lasting, and doesn’t tear easily.
- It may take a little while for the foam to expand all the way when you first open this mattress.
- This offer may be just slightly too large for some Pack N Play models.
Option #5. Folding Pack-n-Play Mattress by Sproutwise Kids
This cute Folding Pack-n-Play Mattress by Sproutwise Kids is a durable and sturdy tri-fold mattress that works on its own or in your Pack N Play. Made of organic cotton, it’s safe for even babies with sensitive skin or allergies to sleep on. All of the materials used in the production of this mattress are sustainably sourced and environmentally-friendly, making it a great pick for anyone who is concerned about been green and making eco-positive choices.
- The cover on this mattress is machine washable and removable.
- The mattress is great at keeping babies cool even on warmer nights or in hotter climates.
- Some customers have had trouble with the mattress or the carrying bag arriving dirty or damaged, although this is not very common.
- This choice may not fit as snugly as some of the others listed here.
Try the Best Mattresses for Graco Pack N Play Playards
Did you find a good mattress for your Pack N Play? If you’re like most parents, you’ll want to replace the default mattress that comes with this offer, and that’s probably a good idea. Any of the mattresses listed above is sure to keep your baby safe and comfy when using the Pack N Play.
What are some reasons why you might want to change the mattress in your Graco Pack N Play in the first place?
- The included mattress is thin and flimsy.
- The included mattress may arrive damaged or torn in some instances.
- If the included mattress becomes damaged or stained beyond use while your child is still within the age range for the Pack N Play, it may need to be replaced.
Keep in mind that the foam mattresses listed above are not safe for newborns or very young infants. They are intended for older babies and toddlers only. By remembering this, you’ll be able to provide your little one not only with comfort, but also with safety during playtime and naptime.
Last update on 2022-09-01 at 15:24 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.