Baby Shusher – The Sleep Miracle Sound Machine
- Using a real human voice, lull your baby to sleep with a calming shush — freeing up your precious time. Baby...
- 15 to 30-minute timers assure long shushing sessions can get even the most resistant babies to sleep. Baby Shusher...
- Adjustable volume control helps your baby get to sleep without keeping everyone else awake. The device is one of...
The Baby Shusher was first created by Chad and Katie Zunker, parents of three children from Texas. They found, after their first baby was born, that they had trouble getting her back to sleep as a newborn, and that her cries were difficult for either of them to manage.
After trying shushing their baby in a rhythmic way and at higher volumes than normal, they found that it worked. This was how the Baby Shusher was first created. They first started by recording their shushing but then soon moved on to creating a product that could do the job for them.
In this article, we’ll give you a rundown of the Baby Shusher and help you learn everything you need to know to determine whether or not this choice can work for your baby. If you’re struggling with getting your child to sleep at night or find yourself overwhelmed by your baby’s cries when you need your rest, you may want to give this option a try for yourself.
Read on to find out more about this offer through our Baby Shusher review.
Baby Shusher Sound Machine Review
The Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother is a unique product that is designed to help your baby get to sleep and stay asleep, too. This item was built around the idea that your baby is used to the sounds of blood flowing in-utero and finds similar rhythms and noises calming and soothing. When the Baby Shusher is turned on, it makes sounds like this at a volume that is louder than your baby cries. The idea behind the volume is that it will interrupt your baby while he or she is crying and help active his or her self-soothing instead.CHECK PRICE
Baby Shusher Features
- The Baby Shusher is small enough that you can bring it along on a trip and easily tuck it into your child’s diaper bag with no issue.
- It’s easy to keep this choice clean by simply wiping it down when it gets dirty—no need to take it apart or go through any complicated steps.
- The Shusher comes with a built-in timer so you can choose whether or not to play the noise for your baby for 15 minutes or 30 minutes when he or she needs it.
- There is an easy-to-use volume control built into the Shusher to allow you to set the volume as loud or as soft as your baby needs for this option to work appropriately.
- The Baby Shusher comes with a pair of AA batteries to help you get started and to test it out right out of the package.
What We Liked
- We love how easy it is to get babies back to sleep with this great product. This option is proven to work and be extremely effective for most parents who give it a try, and its great success rate is our favorite aspect of the Baby Shusher. Many parents report this working even for babies who are very difficult to get back to sleep or are very fussy. This offer is especially beneficial for newborns who are still used to the sounds of being in-utero.
What Could Be Improved
- We feel that the overall design of this offer could use some upgrading, particularly with the way the item is used and operated. There are no buttons on the Baby Shusher, and instead you must twist the whole product in order to change the volume and timer settings. Because of this, many parents find it a little difficult to work with overall, especially if they’re holding a baby or trying to deal with their child when he or she is wailing at the time.
- Many customers report this option working well for their children whether they are newborns or older infants because of its excellent soothing sound.
- This choice is very durable and is made of thick plastic that will hold up to wear and tear if it happens to get dropped or thrown out of the crib by your little one.
- This option is brightly colored, so it’s easy to see it in the dark and find it without having to turn on any lights that might potentially wake up your child.
- This offer has a quality speaker that sounds very clear no matter how long you continue using it.
- This choice is made out of hard plastic that is difficult for babies to hold onto and which may be uncomfortable for children who want to sleep next to the Shusher in their cribs.
- Because of the shape of the product, it may tip over easily when placed on a hard surface or it may roll around too much if you put it in the crib with your child.
- Some customers have reported the sound on this offer stopping for no reason every now and then when the signal is interrupted or, alternately, suddenly playing faster than it is supposed to.
- The included batteries are only designed to work for a very short period of time, so you will need to replace them quickly if you want to use this choice.
Soothing Baby Sleep With Baby Shusher
So what do you think? Is the Baby Shusher the right product for you? As you can see, there are many pros and cons to consider when buying this option. You may be someone whose baby will respond well to it, but on the other hand, your child might not really notice it at all and you may be out some money when you try purchasing it for your little one. Of course, when it comes to infants and toddlers, this is a risk you often take with just about any type of product you might be considering trying.
So what do we recommend? Is this offer worth buying? All in all, we do feel that this choice is worthwhile. It’s good at doing what it promises to do and it continues to be a favorite among parents who give it a try. Many people who don’t have good luck with it are not using it at the correct volume, so if you do decide to try it, make sure to operate it at a loud enough volume for your child to get the benefits from this item.
Also, keep in mind that the Baby Shusher’s official web site has put out a warning that some products being sold under this name are not legitimate. For this reason, you should be cautious about where you buy your Baby Shusher from if you do decide to give it a try. This may help you make up your mind, as well.
Keep all of this information in mind when trying to determine whether or not this option is right for your baby!
5 Tips for Using a Baby Noise Machine Shusher
- Start using the baby shusher when your baby is in a calm state. This will help them to associate the sound with relaxation.
- Use the soother intermittently, rather than continuously. This will help your baby to become accustomed to the sound and not become overstimulated.
- Place the soother near your baby's head, but not too close. This will ensure that they can hear it without being overwhelmed by it.
- Try different settings on the lullaby to find out which one works best for your little one. Some babies may prefer a louder or softer sound.
- Be sure to turn off the humdinger after your little one has fallen asleep. This will prevent them from becoming dependent on it for sleep.
ALSO: Try pairing the use of a humdinger with other calming techniques such as swaddling, rocking, or singing lullabies!</p
More Info For Readers
They are a fantastic approach to aid in soothing and calming your infant. They offer a soft, rhythmic sound that is relaxing to babies since it resembles the sound of being in the womb. Additionally, many items offer volume controls that you may tweak to achieve the ideal level of noise for your child. So that you won't have to worry about keeping it on all night, they also have an auto-off timer. You can relax knowing that your baby will be calmed and soothed when sleeping or during times of fussiness with a baby shusher. They not only offer comforting noises, but they also lower stress levels in both parents and infants!
Ideas for Effective Use: What Can They Be Used For?
There are three main uses for these gadgets. First, they can put a newborn to sleep by playing a steady white noise that simulates being in the womb. This encourages babies to unwind and go asleep peacefully. Second, they can be utilized to muffle strong noises coming from outside that might otherwise wake your infant. If you live in an area with a lot of traffic or other loud noises, this is very helpful. Finally, you can utilize these gadgets to divert your baby's attention when he or she is fussy or irritable. They can focus on something else and, presumably, feel better thanks to the soothing sound of the shusher. With all these applications combined, it is simple to understand why these baby sleep aids are so well-liked among parents trying to find ways to promote sound sleep for their young children.
The Downsides: What To Expect
There are a few disadvantages to take into account despite the many advantages of these products. First of all, some infants could perceive the sound of a baby shush to be excessively loud or overwhelming and get more upset rather than settle down. The incredibly keen hearing of infants makes this especially true. Second, if the sound is utilized excessively, newborns may develop dependent on it and be unable to comfort themselves without it. Parents should use these calming products sparingly and only when absolutely required to address these drawbacks. They should also experiment with various sounds at various volumes to see which one best suits their baby's particular needs. Before employing a baby shush, parents should, if at all feasible, attempt alternative techniques such as rocking or swaddling. Ultimately, parents can make sure that their children receive the maximum benefit from this helpful tool without experiencing any harmful side effects by being conscious of how frequently they use it and trying out other calming tactics first.
What Guidelines Should Be Used To Evaluate Them?
The most important quantitative factors to take into account when comparing these kid sleep products to rivals are sound quality, battery life, portability, and convenience of usage. Battery life should be sufficient to endure through several uses, portability ensures that the device can be brought with you, and ease of use is crucial for swiftly soothing a crying infant. Sound quality is key for creating a calming environment for babies. The ideal baby shucking machine for your requirements should take into account each of these aspects.
First-hand Usage Experience: What To Expect
They are an excellent tool for settling and lulling infants to sleep. They provide a calming sound that is similar to the sound of the womb, which can assist infants in unwinding and falling asleep. You may change the sound to the ideal volume for your baby's needs. You don't have to worry about it running all night because certain models include a timer. These goods are perfect for traveling or bringing on trips away from home because they are lightweight and portable. They can be a useful tool for helping your infant establish a regular sleeping schedule when used frequently.
The general procedures for using these devices are as follows: First, make sure your baby can hear the shusher by placing it close enough for them to hear it. Then, turn the gadget on and adjust the volume until your infant is at a comfortable level. Third, test out several sound settings to find which one is most effective for your infant. Fourth, if necessary, create a timer to determine the duration of the sound before it automatically shuts off. Finally, savor some quiet time as your child falls asleep peacefully! You can easily use a baby shush to calm your child and get them ready for bed if you keep these easy instructions in mind.
Last update on 2022-10-27 at 04:53 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.