Our Heaters For Baby Room Recommendation
- FULL ROOM WARMTH: Packs 1500 watts of heating power for full room comfort
- SLEEK LOOK: Whether set on the floor or mounted to the wall, this is a stylish way to stay warm
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT: Adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings allow you to customize to your heating needs
Best Space Heater #1
DeLonghi Mica Panel Heater
The DeLonghi Mica Panel Heater is a popular product that can heat up a room in no time. With a built-in thermostat you can set to several different settings as needed, this offer is sure to help you manage the temperature in your baby’s room easily.
- This heater can be mounted safely to the wall with the included hardware.
- This option is a lightweight product you can move around your home as needed.
- This heater doesn’t work on very large rooms or areas far away from the heat source.
- The cord tends to get very hot.
Best Space Heater #2
DeLonghi 1500-Watt Fan Heater
Choose the DeLonghi 1500-Watt Fan Heater when you want something portable and easy to use in your baby’s room. This offer is designed to run quietly and offers two adjustable settings that can be quickly changed as needed.
- This choice also doubles as a fan and can be used to help cool the room down when it gets too hot, too.
- The heater can be set to come on automatically if the room drops to 44 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This option doesn’t have any temperature readout, so if you’re measuring closely you may need to use an external thermostat for this.
- The heater is harder to move around thanks one of the others listed here.
Best Space Heater #3
Airdog Portable Oscillating Personal Mini HeaterNo products found.
The No products found. is a sleek and stylish product that looks great in any room. You can run it on high, low, or fan only depending on your needs, and it features a built-in ceramic heating element that operates safely and shuts off when it overheats or is tipped over.
- This offer does not require heated coils to operate, making it safer than those heaters that do.
- This choice heats up very quickly in a safe way.
- The cord that comes with this heater is very short and makes placement difficult.
- This heater can be difficult to shut off in some instances.
Best Space Heater #4
Vornadobaby Sunny Nursery HeaterNo products found.
Pick up the No products found. when you’re looking or a quality, portable heater that will work well for your child’s room. This option is designed to heat up slowly and gently while oscillating the heat around the room rather than pointing it in one direction alone.
- The heater will shut down when it gets knocked over.
- This offer is designed to meet or exceed all safety standards and voltage requirements.
- Many customers report this choice making a loud, annoying sound when it runs.
- Some heaters have been known to have false alarms and shut off when there’s actually nothing wrong with them.
Best Space Heater #5
Honeywell Deluxe Energy Smart Cool Touch Heater
The Honeywell Deluxe Energy Smart Cool Touch Heater is a popular product available from a well-known name in the world of space heaters. This choice, available in either a black or white finish, is an oscillating style heater that comes with two different settings and is built to operate without feeling hot to the touch at all.
- This option features a programmable option to help you keep the room at the right temperature at all times.
- The heater will shut down automatically if it is knocked over or if it overheats.
- Some customers find this heater smells bad when operating.
- This offer is a noisy heater.
Have you been able to find a good heater for use in your baby’s room? It can take some time to narrow down your options and figure out something that will work for your needs while still being safe enough to have on around an infant or toddler. However, with the right attention to detail and the right planning, too, you should be able to find a heater that will suit your needs and that won’t pose a safety risk at all.
No matter which heater you choose, however, it’s a good idea to brush up on some ways to keep your child even safer when it’s in use. Here are a few tips to help you safely use a heater in a baby room:
- Do not put the heater near any furniture, drapes, sheets, or any other flammable materials. The heater’s packaging should tell you specifically how far to position it away from anything like this, but a good rule of thumb is at least a few feet.
- Do not put the heater anywhere within reach of your child. This includes the cord—make sure your little one can’t reach the cord to the heater at all from his or her crib, too.
- Finally, always check on the heater every day to make sure it’s operating safely. Test it by touching it yourself to ensure it’s cool and not overheating in any way. If something does seem to be wrong with it, unplug it and discontinue use of it right away. Never use a faulty heater near a baby or toddler (or at all, for the safety of everyone in the home).
These safety tips really only scratch the surface of how to keep your baby safe around a heater, so make sure you take your time and read through the information that may have come with this option you choose, too. This should give you even more of an idea of what to do to prevent any safety risks in your home.
Last update on 2021-11-30 at 12:34 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.