Our Baby Bassinet Wedge Pillow Recommendation
- IMPROVES BABY'S SLEEP, HELPS REDUCE SPIT-UPS & RELIEFS CONGESTION – Doctor recommended 12-degree incline safely...
- LUXURIOUS 100% COTTON HANDCRAFTED COVER – premium artisan-knit cotton adds an extra layer of comfort for your...
- EASY-TO-CLEAN WATERPROOF COVER – stain resistant cover with non-skid bottom. The cover protects the bassinet...
If you have an infant, bassinet wedges are a must! Add the OCCObaby wedge to your cart or registry today. Using the wedge will keep baby secure wherever you may go. This universal baby wedge fits most US standard bassinet products. The selection for our wedge is perfect for baby and you. A universal wedge is a great way to keep nap time stability even on the go. Choose bassinet wedges designed for safety below and order now!
Bassinet Baby Wedge #1. Conforzy Universal Wedge
Try the Conforzy Universal Wedge when you’re looking for a durable waterproof wedge pillow that will fit many bassinets. This choice comes in either a rounded or a rectangular baby bassinet wedge pillow so you can fit it into more bassinet styles without having to worry about leaving gaps between it and the walls of the crib.
- This pillow is free from a variety of toxic substances.
- You can use this choice for babies from birth to three months of age with no trouble.
- The wedge may move around more in the bassinet than some of the others listed here.
- Some babies may not like the texture of this wedge
Bassinet Baby Wedge #2. LilSlumber Baby BassinetNo products found.
Keep your baby safe and comfy with the No products found. wedge pillow. This wedge is free from toxic chemicals and is hypoallergenic as well, and it’s even designed to resist bacterial buildup int the fabric too. All in all, this is a very safe baby wedge that’s sure to help your child in no time.
- This baby bassinet wedge pillow is great for children up to 17 pounds of weight.
- This offer is a very soft wedge that’s comfortable for babies to sleep on.
- Some babies may roll off of this pillow, although it’s not very common.
- The pillow may not fit every bassinet.
Bassinet Baby Wedge #3. Wedge for Baby Reflux
With the Wedge for Baby Reflux , you can keep your baby sleeping safely and soundly even when he or she is having digestive issues. The 12-degree angle of this gentle wedge raises your baby just enough to improve sleep and create a safe surface for your little one to rest on comfortably.
- The interior of this baby bassinet wedge pillow is waterproof and resistant to mold and bacteria.
- The outer shell can be easily removed and washed in the washing machine as often as needed.
- Some babies may slide down on this incline more than on others.
- This choice may not fit every bassinet and may leave gaps in some.
Bassinet Baby Wedge #4. Baby Wedge for Acid Reflux ReliefNo products found.
Choose the No products found. to give your baby a gentle incline to rest on all night long. This baby bassinet wedge pillow is made of soft cotton and has a waterproof interior to make it easy to keep clean no matter what accidents might happen throughout the night.
- This wedge features a slip-resistant grip on the bottom to make it stay in place more firmly.
- The wedge comes with a carrying bag for travel purposes.
- This offer may smell strange when it’s first opened up.
- Some customers report receiving a damaged or dirty product.
Bassinet Baby Wedge #5. OCCObaby Universal Wedge
The OCCObaby Universal Wedge is a high-quality wedge that is one of the best-selling baby bassinet wedge pillows on the market today. Made of hypoallergenic cotton knit, the cover for this wedge is soft, comfortable, and safe for even newborn babies to sleep on securely.
- This choice is designed to fit most bassinets between 14 inches and 17 inches in width.
- The wedge doesn’t contain BPA, formaldehyde, or lead.
- Some babies may slide off this wedge more easily than some of the others listed here.
- The wedge may be too stiff for some babies.
5 Essential Sleep Tips For Baby Reflux Bassinet Wedges
According to the American Academy of Paediatrics (AAP), these following safety tips are essential to follow whenever baby sleeps in the same bed as you, even in a bed sharing bassinet. This is to avoid any chances of an accident.
- Always ensure that you place your baby on the back for sleep time.
- Do not place any additional quilts, pillows, sheets or even soft toys in the bassinet.
- Check that the mattress you use in the bassinet is firm and not so soft that your baby sinks inside it.
- The sheet that is used to cover the mattress in the bassinet should be fitted tightly and no loose ends should be coming out.
- If you are using sheets or quilts near your baby to cover yourself, make sure it does not touch baby or cover baby in any way.
Last update on 2021-07-24 at 03:01 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.