Our Safety Bed For Toddlers Recommendation
- The perfect transition bed: The bed sits low to the floor making it easy to get in and out. It comes with 2 side...
- Stylish design:The Dream On Me Classic Design Toddler Bed is ideal for toddlers as they make the transition from a...
- Safety first: The toddler bed is JPMA certified and designed to meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and CPSC...
See our recommended toddler bed safety bed for toddlers s for safety below! Most toddler beds will always have your child’s safety in mind. Checking reviews of the best toddler bed for safety will give you a good idea of important safety features. Our toddler bed reviews will help you choose the right bed for baby. Check out our toddler bed safety bed for toddlers s and order yours today!
1. Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed
Try the Delta Children Plastic Toddler Bed for an affordable take on a toddler-safe piece of furniture. This plastic bed can be used from 15 months to 50 pounds and comes in 16 different designs, each featuring a different character, show or movie that toddlers are sure to love.
- This offer features a steel frame with plastic additions, so it’s sturdy while also being durable and easy to clean.
- The bed has build-in toddler rails on either side of the frame.
- Some products may arrive damaged or missing some of the pieces required to put them together.
- It can take some time to get this safety bed for toddlers put together appropriately, even with help.
2. Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed
For a sturdy minimalist bed design that will look great in any nursery, consider the Dream On Me Classic Toddler Bed . This bed comes with two safety rails built in on either side and is designed to meet or exceed safety standards for toddler beds.
- You can choose between ten different beautiful colors and finishes for this bed.
- The bed can be used by children of up to 50 pounds with no trouble.
- This bed doesn’t come with a mattress, so this will be an added expense.
- Some beds may arrive with lots of scratches or damage in the wood.
3. Athena Anna Sleigh Toddler BedNo products found.
If you’re looking for an elegant addition to your toddler’s bedroom, check out the No products found.. This bed comes in four different frame colors and includes six legs to give your child as much support as he or she needs when sleeping the night away.
- This bed has a mattress with slat reinforcements to give your child more back support than some of the other safety bed for toddlers s listed here.
- The bed comes with two toddler rails built in on either side.
- Some customers have had some trouble getting this bed put together securely.
- Toddlers who roll around a lot at night may hit their head or arms on the rails often.
4. Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed
Your little one is sure to sleep soundly in the fun and comfy Delta Children Interactive Wood Toddler Bed . This bed is available in either a Minnie Mouse or a Mickey Mouse design and features lots of exciting add-ons to make bedtime more interesting than ever before!
- This bed has a dry erase bedtime checklist at the foot to help your toddler establish a nightly routine easily.
- You can use the toy clock and calendar to help teach your child how to tell time and the days of the week too.
- It takes a long time to put this bed together and it requires a lot more hardware than some of the others listed here.
- Some products may arrive with damage like dings and scratches in the bed frame, although this is not very common.
5. Orbelle Toddler Bed
Try the Orbelle Toddler Bed when you’re looking for a slat-style bed that will match the furniture in your toddler’s room beautifully. This solid wood bed features two built-in rails and comes in seven finishes to help you find the perfect match for any type of decor you may have in your home.
- This bed is one of the best-selling toddler beds on the market with lots of great feedback from parents and caregivers.
- The bed is easy to assemble and doesn’t take long to put together securely and safely.
- The bed doesn’t come with a mattress, so you may have to budget for this additional expense.
- The bed may be lightweight to some customers and may slide on non-carpeted floors.
It’s a great idea to understand all the elements that make up a truly safe toddler bed. Here are a few features you should keep an eye out for when shopping for a toddler bed for your child:
- Federal safety regulations: Before anything else, make suer the bed you’re thinking of buying meets or exceeds all relevant safety standards. The packaging or sales listing should give you this information up front. If they don’t, this can raise some red flags.
- Rails: The bed should either include rails (ideally) or have the safety bed for toddlers for you to purchase and install separate rails. Rails are essential for toddler safety when sleeping.
- Slats: The bed should have slats underneath it to provide enough support for your toddler’s back when he or she is in bed. This is an important secondary safety feature to keep in mind.
Now that you’ve seen some of the great safe toddler beds on the market, you may be closer to making a decision. Just remember that these beds all have their strengths and weaknesses, so be sure to choose the one that will work best for your child as well as your own needs, too. These are all very safe choices that will make a big difference in the way your toddler sleeps throughout the night.
What are some other ways you can ensure your toddler gets a good and safe night sleep?
- Use a night light: Keeping a night light on in your toddler’s room can give him or her a sense of security and help encourage better sleep throughout the night. This choice can also keep your toddler safer if he or she gets out of bed during the night.
- Use a humidifier or other room items to increase safety: Many toddlers can benefit from having a humidifier on for at least part of the night. Speak to your child’s pediatrician to find out if this is a good and healthy choice for your toddler.
- Do your research if you plan to try co-sleeping: Co-sleeping with a toddler can be both beneficial and safe. However, you will need to read up on safe co-sleeping habits to ensure your child is protected and secure if you try to co-sleep.
Keep all this in mind for a safe and healthy sleeping arrangement for your toddler.
Last update on 2021-07-24 at 03:01 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.