Baby Shusher – The Sleep Miracle Sound Machine
- Using a real human voice, lull your baby to sleep with a calming shush — freeing up your precious time
- 15 to 30-minute timers assure long shushing sessions can get even the most resistant sleepers to sleep.
- Adjustable volume control helps your baby get to sleep without keeping everyone else awake!
The Baby Shusher was first created by Chad and Katie Zunker, parents of three children from Texas. They found, after their first baby was born, that they had trouble getting her back to sleep as a newborn, and that her cries were difficult for either of them to manage.
After trying shushing their baby in a rhythmic way and at higher volumes than normal, they found that it worked. This was how the Baby Shusher was first created. They first started by recording their shushing but then soon moved on to creating a product that could do the job for them.
In this article, we’ll give you a rundown of the Baby Shusher and help you learn everything you need to know to determine whether or not this choice can work for your baby. If you’re struggling with getting your child to sleep at night or find yourself overwhelmed by your baby’s cries when you need your rest, you may want to give this option a try for yourself.
Read on to find out more about this offer through our Baby Shusher review.
Baby Shusher Sound Machine Review
The Baby Shusher Sleep Miracle Soother is a unique product that is designed to help your baby get to sleep and stay asleep, too. This item was built around the idea that your baby is used to the sounds of blood flowing in-utero and finds similar rhythms and noises calming and soothing. When the Baby Shusher is turned on, it makes sounds like this at a volume that is louder than your baby cries. The idea behind the volume is that it will interrupt your baby while he or she is crying and help active his or her self-soothing instead.CHECK PRICE
Baby Shusher Features
- The Baby Shusher is small enough that you can bring it along on a trip and easily tuck it into your child’s diaper bag with no issue.
- It’s easy to keep this choice clean by simply wiping it down when it gets dirty—no need to take it apart or go through any complicated steps.
- The Shusher comes with a built-in timer so you can choose whether or not to play the noise for your baby for 15 minutes or 30 minutes when he or she needs it.
- There is an easy-to-use volume control built into the Shusher to allow you to set the volume as loud or as soft as your baby needs for the product to work appropriately.
- The Baby Shusher comes with a pair of AA batteries to help you get started and to test it out right out of the package.
What We Liked
- We love how easy it is to get babies back to sleep with this great product. This option is proven to work and be extremely effective for most parents who give it a try, and its great success rate is our favorite aspect of the Baby Shusher. Many parents report this working even for babies who are very difficult to get back to sleep or are very fussy. This offer is especially beneficial for newborns who are still used to the sounds of being in-utero.
What Could Be Improved
- We feel that the overall design of the product could use some upgrading, particularly with the way the item is used and operated. There are no buttons on the Baby Shusher, and instead you must twist the whole product in order to change the volume and timer settings. Because of this, many parents find it a little difficult to work with overall, especially if they’re holding a baby or trying to deal with their child when he or she is wailing at the time.
- Many customers report this option working well for their children whether they are newborns or older infants because of its excellent soothing sound.
- This choice is very durable and is made of thick plastic that will hold up to wear and tear if it happens to get dropped or thrown out of the crib by your little one.
- This option is brightly colored, so it’s easy to see it in the dark and find it without having to turn on any lights that might potentially wake up your child.
- This offer has a quality speaker that sounds very clear no matter how long you continue using it.
- This choice is made out of hard plastic that is difficult for babies to hold onto and which may be uncomfortable for children who want to sleep next to the Shusher in their cribs.
- Because of the shape of the product, it may tip over easily when placed on a hard surface or it may roll around too much if you put it in the crib with your child.
- Some customers have reported the sound on this offer stopping for no reason every now and then when the signal is interrupted or, alternately, suddenly playing faster than it is supposed to.
- The included batteries are only designed to work for a very short period of time, so you will need to replace them quickly if you want to use this choice.
Soothing Baby Sleep With Baby Shusher
So what do you think? Is the Baby Shusher the right product for you? As you can see, there are many pros and cons to consider when buying this option. You may be someone whose baby will respond well to it, but on the other hand, your child might not really notice it at all and you may be out some money when you try purchasing it for your little one. Of course, when it comes to infants and toddlers, this is a risk you often take with just about any type of product you might be considering trying.
So what do we recommend? Is this offer worth buying? All in all, we do feel that this choice is worthwhile. It’s good at doing what it promises to do and it continues to be a favorite among parents who give it a try. Many people who don’t have good luck with it are not using it at the correct volume, so if you do decide to try it, make sure to operate it at a loud enough volume for your child to get the benefits from this item.
Also, keep in mind that the Baby Shusher’s official web site has put out a warning that some products being sold under this name are not legitimate. For this reason, you should be cautious about where you buy your Baby Shusher from if you do decide to give it a try. This may help you make up your mind, as well.
Keep all of this information in mind when trying to determine whether or not this option is right for your baby!
Last update on 2021-07-24 at 03:01 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.